25-second read | View on LinkedIn
Talent marketers — Here’s a simple framework for nurturing passive candidates.
The goal: Recruiter enablement.
- Warm-up qualified leads by introducing them to your brand. So when your recruiters reach out, they are familiar with who you are.
The mindset: Bring unique and tangible value to your audience that they can’t find anywhere else.
The key outcome: Influence new hires.
- This is qualitative. Talk to your recruiters on an ongoing basis. Get the feedback you need to know what’s working and what isn’t. Continually adjust your content to meet their needs.
- Who is your audience? Think in personas.
- Conduct research with new hires, employees, recruiters, and ICP’s in the market.
- Turn discovery into content. What information does your want to know?
- Where does your audience consume information? And in what formats?
- Paid or organic? It will vary by channel.
Nurturing can take the form of an email campaign, a monthly blog post, daily thought leadership on LinkedIn, or dropping valuable comments in niche forums.
Channel and distribution can look a lot of ways, but 1-3 never change.
Curious how this applies to recruiting salespeople? James Hornick and I will be covering this tomorrow on The Employer Content Show.
When: Tomorrow, May 19th at 12 pm PST
Topic: What Candidates Want to Know – Sales Edition
You can add The Employer Content Show Series to your calendar and be notified of future events here.