Let’s get tactical.
These are the foundational pieces of content that every company needs to create if they want to provide a better candidate experience.
- Your process for hiring new team members.
- Your criteria for evaluating candidates.
- A cheat sheet for understanding your business.
- An opinion piece on your industry.
Bonus: put them all together in one “nutshell” blog post.
By doing this, you will:
- Manage expectations upfront.
- Make your recruiter’s lives easier.
- Help nonqualified candidates opt-out at the top of the funnel.
- Allow your recruiters to have more educated, productive conversations.
- Establish your brand voice and energy.
- Have tactical and flexible content with a long shelf life.
How to distribute these:
- Send to candidates before they apply.
- Send to candidates after they apply.
- Send throughout the interview process.
- Display on your careers site.
By keeping your content practical and flexible you’re always creating with the end-users in mind––your recruiters and your candidates.