Talent leaders, here’s a thought experiment:
What if you couldn’t do any outbound recruiting? And your only talent strategy was getting candidates to come to you.
- Where would your leads come from?
- What would you create?
- Who would be your creators?
- What audience would you create for?
- How would you distribute information?
Start here. See how this changes your approach.
It’s easy to ask your team to fire off a bunch of cold messages to candidates.
But that doesn’t mean it’s what you want to be doing.
And that disconnect between belief and behavior can result in overwhelm, lack of fulfillment, and apathy.
Take away your crutch and see how it frees you up to create.
- It’s the talent strategy that you’ve always wanted.
- It will allow you to be the evolved professional you want to be.
- You’re using tools that are no longer serving you.
Use this question to surface blind spots in your processes, eliminate unnecessary technology, and to start moving closer to doing work you truly believe in.
P.S. I’d never ask you to do anything that we don’t do ourselves.
This is our GTM mindset and the only approach we take––no cold outbound. It forces us to focus on brand marketing, relationships, and customer success.